Naar de website Forum
 | Forums | Registreren | Reactie | Zoeken | Statistieken |
Vraag en aanbod www.hondacx500.nl Forum / Vraag en aanbod /   

Hello, I have rocker arms sets for sale

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#1 | Geplaatst: 25 nov. 2017 10:47 | Aangepast door: Pawel 
Hello

I am Pawel, I am from Poland. I can only speak in English so sorry for that. I run a Polish forum hondacx500.cba.pl

I come here to ask if anyone of you would be interested in buying the parts that I make for the CX, I prepared 3 sets of rocker arm shafts and bearings:

rocker arms 1

rocker arms 2

rocker arms 3

1. the shafts - steel hardened - much harder than the original ones - 50hrc min up to 60hrc, hardened surface depth from 1 to 1.2mm, the shaft is soft inside.
2. the bearings - bimetal type - steel / bronze - specially made for this application
3. lubrication - modified to a new type (650 engines) - 2 oiling points - grooves in the bearings, flow out holes in the arms) - it is possible to retain the "old type" one hole lubrication - just inform me.
4. You can send your old ones and wait for the repair or we can make a swap, you send me your bad ones and I send you a ready made set

If anyone is interested write here... I will be looking...

THank you!

Schrijver erikcx
Forum Lid 
#2 | Geplaatst: 25 nov. 2017 11:05 
Hi Pawel,

Nice your working on keeping the CX running...
The parts look nice, and the are on my list to replace....
Lets go to the main question....
How much do you ask?
For a set to repair 1 engine?
And with sending used parts back (1 engine).

Thanks
Erik

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#3 | Geplaatst: 25 nov. 2017 16:49 | Aangepast door: Pawel 
Hello Eric

First things first, they are good parts, better than honda ones (I can provide you with a film how soft honda is).

I made many sets so far and I know they work. I have them in my bike for 3000 km now after I repaired my motor, inspected.. not even a scratch..

rocker arms 4

If you wish to get more opinions you have to write to Ralf and Jochen - from Germany (german forum).

The set is 500PLN now which is something around 125eu.

The postage to Netherland would be:
0.5kg - 10EU (I think it should be it)
1kg - 16,50eu

Registered/tracking/priority.

However, before I can send you repaired arms, you need to send me your bad ones.

Right now I have 3 sets ready to be sent. I think if I manage to sell them, I will only accept group orders because making them for individual people is hard. The factory that makes the bearings for me makes me buy at least 70 pieces, last time they sold 30 and they told me not any more...

OK... hope this is all clear for you...

I can also offer a PROLINK repair set:
prolink set
prolinkset2
prolinkset3

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#4 | Geplaatst: 9 dec. 2017 15:24 | Aangepast door: Pawel 
They are waiting for the new buyer now. I have to sets ready to go...

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#5 | Geplaatst: 16 aug. 2018 09:26 
Hello

I started to work in Belgium and I also visit Holland, I can deliver the arms almost to your home

Schrijver JiMi

Forum Lid 
#6 | Geplaatst: 16 aug. 2018 17:59 
If you can show up at St Jansklooster this weekend you will meet 50 to 150 CX friends from Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to show and/or sell your parts to....
Honda CX500z 1978 candy sapphire blue|Donateur 2024
Rickman Polaris kuip|1:21|Ignitech ontsteking|v.v. nieuw 0 km blok in 2012|Mijn voorsteltopic|Mijn restauratieproject

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#7 | Geplaatst: 16 aug. 2018 20:19 
Thank you for your kind invitation, however, at this moment I am learning the new ropes so no chance for me to be present, once I know my travelling patterns I will let you know so in case someone is interested, perhaps it can be possible to work it out.... right now I can only say that I reside in Pal Belgium but this is also subject to change next month..

have a good weekend anyway...

Schrijver Pawel
Forum Lid 
#8 | Geplaatst: 28 nov. 2018 08:59 | Aangepast door: Pawel 
Hello Guys

Right now I have 2 rocker arm sets for sale. I can provide them in Belgium where I work now. I also happen to be in Holland very often because I am a truck driver now for ACP and I am doing deliveries in Holland too. I can often be found at Seasun Kapelle, Geleen and many other places like Luttelgeest or Kwintsheul (we provide CO2 for greenhouses and farmers so I drive around)

So... two sets of rockers for sale now:
Rockers

I can also provide you PROLINK repairs:
proling
prolink2
prolink3

Vraag en aanbod www.hondacx500.nl Forum / Vraag en aanbod /
 Hello, I have rocker arms sets for sale

Reactie Klik hier om naar het gequote bericht te gaan

?
Alleen geregistreerde bezoekers kunnen hier een bericht plaatsen. Je kunt inloggen of je hier registreren.

Nu online: Gasten - 2
Members - 0
Meeste gebruikers ooit online: 374 [7 mei 2020 19:37]
Gasten - 374 / Members - 0

www.hondacx500.nl Forum Dit forum is gebaseerd op Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Naar boven